Terms of Usage
You can only use our website if you agree to the following terms & conditions:
(Updated on 1st October 2012)
- By using our website you agree to these terms of service and you understand and agree that all disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction under Indian Laws.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY:
- BUZZLIST is the first of its kind, free online classified and directory service which also provides free research for buying and selling products. We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms, to offer and list their offerings. We do not guarantee Factual accuracy of any listed content and you are required to do your own due diligence before you act upon any listing and commit to a transaction. You hereby acknowledge and agree that BUZZLIST is not a party to any transactions, has no control over any element of such transaction, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Website at your own risk.
- Although we try to check and approve listings uploaded by users. By any means this does not make us responsible for any of the content in the listing.
- WE RESERVE RIGHT TO DENY OR REMOVE LISTING AT ANYTIME WITH OR WITHOUT GIVING ANY NOTICE FOR THE SAME.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
- “Buzz Research” is the service with provides you details about interested buyers and sellers based on freely available online sources which is not limited to listings provided on this site. You agree that this service only offers you intelligently compiled, formatted, easy to read information. You agree to conduct your own due diligence before you act upon any such research.
- BUZZLIST does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and BUZZLIST expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. BUZZLIST does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and BUZZLIST may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- BUZZLIST reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. BUZZLIST may also terminate a user’s access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, BUZZLIST reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene, libelous, or defamatory material, or excessive length. BUZZLIST may remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- If there is a dispute between participants on the Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that BUZZLIST is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release BUZZLIST, its officers, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
- IF YOU SEE AND ACT UPON ANY LISTING WHICH INCLUDES ASTROLOGY, PALMISTRY, VASHIKARAN RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME.
BUZZLIST offers a service known as “Featured Buzz” where users may pay a non-refundable fee to have their ads posted in selected locations on the Website, thus potentially increasing an ads’ visibility. To better protect the users, Featured Buzz, once active cannot be altered until it expires. In case of any urgent changes you are requested to contact customer support team.
You agree to accept full responsibility and liability for financial, physical or mental harm caused by your content. This site is not responsible for any kind damages to anyone. You also agree not to upload any content that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant BUZZLIST all of the license rights granted herein. You agree to respect others privacy and agree not to engage in any conversions or activities which are harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, or harms or could harm minors in any way . You agree not to post any content which harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability. You also agree not to publish any content that violates any federal, state, or local equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant or which includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
BUZZLIST may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service or to maintain corporate page or to perform specialized research. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms.
POSTING AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES:
BUZZLIST prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of BUZZLIST In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service to in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from BUZZLIST. (As used herein, the term “Posting Agent” refers to a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others)
“SIMPLY GIVE US A CARD” SERVICE:
BUZZLIST provides easy business listing service where you can simply send us your business card and basic details about your business and we on your behalf will post your listing. However it is your responsibility to check whether such listing meets your requirements. You will still be liable for your posting.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE:
BUZZLIST grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service for personal non-commercial use. Under no circumstances you should use any of the listings available on this website for commercial purpose. Individuals may share link to the posting as long as they do not portray BUZZLIST, its employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. Under no circumstances you are allowed to use automated tools to perform search and data mining on listings available on our website unless permission for the same is specifically granted by BUZZLIST. BUZZLIST may offer parts of the Service in RSS format for the purpose of embedding individual RSS feeds into a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators. BUZZLIST permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to any such RSS feeds on your personal website or personal blow, provided that your use of the RSS feed is for personal, non-commercial purposes only and it links to our website. This Website is intended only for adults. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS:
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Content or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification and removal request to us at email@example.com with the necessary proofs.
We respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the buzzlist.in web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any requests which do not adhere to these procedures will be ignored.
COPY RIGHT & IPR:
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Website, other than the user Content that you licensed to us, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the similar content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to BUZZLIST, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. BUZZLIST reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that BUZZLIST is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libellous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against BUZZLIST with respect thereto. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BUZZLIST, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service or your violation of any term of these Terms or your violation of any third party right or any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BUZZLIST, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. BUZZLIST MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. BUZZLIST DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND BUZZLIST WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND/OR OTHER USERS AND/OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL BUZZLIST, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF BUZZLIST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE BUZZLIST SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BUZZLIST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Please report any violations of the Terms that you become aware of by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your privacy, we will not share any information that you provide except on your request to do so to avail some of our services. In order to submit your listing you need to register to our website and we may collect certain basic contact information when you submit a listing. Registration is required so that you can manage your listing. We may collect anonymous information to perform analysis to understand trends by way of Google Analytics or similar services, cookies and other tracking mechanisms which collects anonymous information.